Sunday 10 May 2009

Twilight Kit, Twilight Freebie and a Blog Train

I had a fantastic time in Holland meeting my friends. It was very bizarre though as the place is completely flat...and I mean completely. I come from Scotland...nothing but hills lol. But back to normality now and time to start creating again.

I wanted to make something with a Twilight theme. I've yet to read the books but the film was wonderful. So...we have Beneath Twilight Skies. This tagger sized kit has 20 papers, 15 frames and 43 elements.

You can purhcase it at Digital Chaos, DigiFox's Studio or Stargazer Scraps.
I decided to do a little freebie add-on for this. These 5 little charms compliment the kit and are not included in the kit so if you purchase it remember to snag these too.

You can download it Here.
I have also joined a new blog train. This one is a mystery blog. You only get a little peek at what you are downloading. This train is in honour of raising awareness of Mental Health. This is a cause close to my owen heart as I suffer with chronic depression and have for many years now.

You can download it Here.
I would be grateful if you took a moment to vote for my blog when you download. Thanks.
My Topsites List
Other stops on the train
Aleahs Mommy Designs
Alexescreationz
CandysTreasures
FoxyLady Creations
Junkkie Scraps & Tags-Amanda'Harsh
Kolor'Scapez! Scraps
My Treasured Scraps
Scraps By Rags <---you are here
Sweet Mary Scraps

4 comments:

  1. It's been a while! it's my first time to post here and I want to say that I admire your works and I'm surprised that you come up with a twilight theme! I agree that the movie is wonderful and actually I can't wait for the second one which is the New Moon. Anyways, just dropping by and I hope you could post some more. Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Afternoon,

    Hope sun shining where you are. We have a glorious day here in Hawick. Laughing at the very flat Holland. Hubby was ther before Christmas and said the same. You cannie beat our wonderful countryside and views here in Scotland.

    Love the freebie for Twilight. Having read all four books in less than a week I would highly recommend them. The film is lovely but you miss out on so much of the romance going on between Bella and Edward in the film.

    My daughter and daughter-in-law are hooked too.

    On Stephanie Meyer's site there is a draft of a possible book 5. 'Midnight Sun' - it's from Edwards point of view. You hear his story of Twilight. Wonderful.

    Do hope you are having a good day.

    Love and Angel blessings frae Sunny Hawick xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your part of the Mental Health Awareness blog train. I can't wait to unzip all the pieces. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete