Saturday 4 July 2009

CU Flowers and a new Freebie

Been busy in Poser again and have these new CU flowers for you. They are all full size png files at 300dpi.

You can purhcase them at Digital Chaos, DigiFox's Studio Scrappy Do or Stargazer Scraps.
And now for your freebie. This is also full size and CU OK. I decided to stay with the fantasy theme and bring you a fantasy beanstalk to go with your fantasy tower.

I would be grateful if you took a moment to vote for my blog when you download. Thanks.
My Topsites List
You can download it Here.

11 comments:

  1. Wow Fabulous beanstalk.

    Hummm where is Jack ? ;)
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rags! I voted over on topsites for ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on Jul. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat series ! Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing.
    Great beanstalk !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the freebie! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the beanstalk! What an idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this beanstalk It's great (Reminds me of when I had to make a giant one -which could grow-for a panto the kids did at school) Have to dig out the photos and use this and the tower on some pages for them Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful beanstalk! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 2009 - 2011 , and freebie still available ? thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete