Tuesday 28 April 2009

CT Call

I am looking to build my own CT. I currently sell in Digital Chaos, Stargazer's Scraps, ScrappyDo and there is also DigiFox Designs which will be opening soon. I make tagger sized kits and full size CU items and would love someone to make tutorials and maybe also some snags that I can host here on my blog for people to use on places like MySpace.

As a member of my CT you would have access to all my kits and CU items free. You would also be welcome to give me feedback on the quality and content of the kits. And have you ever wanted to find something in a kit? You could tell me and i'd do my best to create it.

I would want my CT members to make a minimum of 2 tags per kit. You wouldn't have to use every kit, just the ones that inspired you. I would also like to see some of my freebies used occasionally. I would also expect my CT to respect copyright awareness.

If this sounds like something that would interest you then please mail me with a link to your tut site. My email address is regan@gmx.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment