Thursday 24 June 2010

CU MegaMix & A CU Freebie

I was clearing out my external hard drive when I came across loads of bits and pieces that I have never got round to releasing. So...I threw them all together and made one big bundle. This pack contains 103 full print size, 300 dpi, CU Ok PNG files. There are items from a whole range of different subjects so definately something to suit everyone.

You can purhcase this at Digital Chaos.
I also found this cute little set of 3 Toon Daisies that I meant to put up as a freebie and forgot....so I have put it up now :)

You can download this Here.

6 comments:

  1. OMG, Whooohoo! You always have the right timing to pick me up! :) I've just bought the mega pack. Thank you so much, awesome stuff.

    And thank you for the freebie as well, 4shared didn't like me today so I couldn't leave a thank you comment, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get lots of use from them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so cute thanks a bunch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and Thank you for these daisies...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your daisies. They are my favorite flower. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the daisies! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete